Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Six Weeks

Today is my first transfer day and both my companion and I are staying in the Cataraqui area. If you are getting transferred you get the call monday night anywhere from 9:00 to 10:30 so it is a pretty nerve-wracking hour and a half. Next time will be worse though because I will probably moving and I will definitely be getting a new companion. I did get a new Zone leader, which I see alot (almost every morning and some p-days) because they are right next door. Whats really exciting though is that the district leader in my area is training so I will not be the newest missionary anymore and when we go on travels I will actually be the experienced missionary for one day.

Other than that the most craziest thing right now is that its p-day and we didn't get our monthly allowance yet so we have no money to buy groceries this week, I have 3 dollars and my companion has 4. Luckily I have enough change to do laundry. I don't want to get in the habit of paying for groceries and laundry with my own money so I'm just gonna have to suffer this week and be more a little more stingy next month.

Anyway, its great to hear from you and I'll see you next week same bat time same bat channel.

-Love josh.
(thats elder josh to you!)

No comments: