Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas soon.

This week has been so busy, we are preparing for our skills and interviews meeting- its amazing how hard it is to do somthing as simple as make a good slideshow when you have to go to the library and when you don't really have access to any books or pictures or anything very easily....

We did have a baptism on sunday- our investigator Monica was baptized and it was amazing- her life has changed so much since we met her a month ago. Before that she was depressed daily now she is happy and cheerful and has had alot of questions that shes had for a very long time answered. Thank you for your prayers. Now we have a few more people we are working with and hopefully we will have some more coming up soon! Lets see we just had our mision's yearly planning meeting with all the district and zone leaders- it was pretty interesting and we have just set the new mission mission plan for the new year- I know pretty exciting right! (Only to the missionaries)... We are taking our preparation day on friday next week i believe( boxing day) so this is the last time that I will e-mail before christmas- the last word is that I did recieve a package! At least one so I should have them both by friday! If not the next time that I'll be speaking to you it will be over the phone! I think 1:00 on christmas day will work so I'll try to pop in sometime this week to the library and just check to see if thats ok! But as always I will give the house phone a call and you can call me back on whatever number that is best! Exciting! Thanks for everything and I love and miss you all. I am sending some letters and pictures at least that should get there by christmas and a few other things hopefully will be coming around that time as well... sorry I haven't yet been able to get everyone something and make a package... I always have the same excuse- lack of time! what can you do. Anyway Looking forward to talking to everybody!

Love Elder Olson

No comments: