Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Alive...

It seems like forever since I've done e-mail even though its only been a week, but I wasn't able to read two weeks worth of e-mail. Last week I had to do it early because of the baseball game and this week I had to do it a day late because I was called to be a trainer in the mission and had to go pick up my boy in toronto. I was excited to get the call, I had felt it coming for the last few transfers. So I went directly from killing a missionary to training a new one. A really strange contrast. My new companion is named Elder Purnell and hes from british columbia, Canada. Hes got alot of fire and he isn't shy to talk to people at all so were going to get of too a running start, its going to be a really good transfer. His first night in the mission we did everything we had a dinner apointment, had someone try to bash us, we tracted, daily contacted our investigators, and had to give an impromptu blessing. Good times.

I hope everythings going well back in the states, I talked to someone from North Carolina the other day and they said it was really hot. I love you guys. I love the gospel and I know that its true. Thanks for your letters and support.

Love Elder Olson.

No comments: