Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Yep!

How is it going this week has been crazy. The new apartment is really big but its super empty we hardly have anything not even things like can openers. I had to open a can by jabbing a knife into it. By the way my new address is the same zip code as before but its now
284 Kingsdale apt. # 207
Kingston, ON
Elder Hatch is Orrin Hatch's grandson and he was born in Virginia before moving to utah as a child.
Everything is going really well I am still getting used to the responsibility of being senior companion, though it isn't too much different than before though instead of having companions that have been out for about a year and a half or more now it is about 3-4 months.
It is going really well though I'm glad to hear everyone is doing really well, especially Lindsey graduating, Zach's brain still works, and Beccas gettin tons of A's!
I have it written down in my planner to sit down and write letters today so I promise to get some sent- Its going really well up here and I'm loving being a missionary thanks for the news and all the support
Love Josh (Elder Olson)


--
-Josh

No comments: