Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last weeks continued

To start off this week we had our normal president's meeting and then we drove about 2 hours to go on travels with missionaries out in the country we spent the night and had the country zone conference the next day where we did our workshop and I gave my talk for the last of three times I think it went pretty well. Then right after zone conference we went on travels again in the country. I went with the zone leaders of one of the country zones. We had an amazing miracle and we were able to get into a door and commit this lady named Natalie for baptism and daily contact, she was really excited. Then the next morning we drove back into toronto and we traveled a few district meetings and then I went with a mandarin speaking companionship for the day. I slept overnight there and we went with their zone to the temple for the day. Last night I got to sleep in my own bed and we are going on travels with another companionship at about 1:00. Its been really tiring. I'll just tell a quick funny story... but I have to go so I'll tell it next time!

Love Elder Olson

No comments: