Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Transfer to Whitby, ON

Sorry about the lack of individual letters, its been insanely busy up here on the last few preparation days. Today the elders next door to us had to drive to downtown Toronto to switch out their car so we road with them and went to the Ontario science museum. It was the first time that I'd been in the city since the First two days in the mission. We were able to watch the Imax movie Deep Sea! It was really strange sitting in a theater as a missionary.
The work has really picked up in the last two weeks we are running out of time to get everything done. So far getting to know that ward in the area has been great there are a few younger guys that come out with us alot. We are teaching a great family, the wolfs, they really want to be baptized they just need to quit smoking and get the habits of church and reading down first. My address- 4 Back Ave.
Whitby, ON L1R (not sure if that is the entire postal code)
My companion is Elder David Earnhardt. Hes originally from North Carolina but lived in Utah for a few years, he is 26 and has been out 1 transfer after me so about a month and a half less. The other 2 elders in my district have been out longer than I am so that is pretty humbling. I hope everything is well that baptism is really exciting although I don't exactly remember the guy, maybe post a picture or something. I hope everything is going well. and (lindsey congragulations!)
Love Elder Olson

No comments: